Community Caring Council’s housing initiative began back in 1999 and continues to grow. Currently the initiative supports the following grants.
HUD Supportive Housing
Permanent housing for persons who are
- HOMELESS and
- At least one adult member of the household is DISABLED
Rental & Utility Assistance
Our Housing Case Manager works with HUD Supportive Housing clients to become self-sufficient
- Achieve residential stability
- Increase skills and/or income
- Obtain greater self-determination
Continues services throughout the duration of participation
- Home visits
- Phone calls
- Collaboration with all involved agencies/other case managers
- Referrals to additional services
- Goal setting/goal achievement
Deposit Assistance (MHTF)
- Must meet income guidelines
- Rent cannot exceed 30% of household income
Call the Community Case Manager or Housing Coordinator to set up an intake appointment.
Senior Home Repairs
Minor home repairs and safety-improvements. Some income guidelines may apply. Call Housing Coordinator for more information.
Homeless Prevention & Rapid Re-Housing Program (HPRP)
Variety of assistance, including:
- Short-term or medium-term rental assistance
- Housing relocation and stabilization services
- Credit counseling
- Security or utility deposits
- Utility payments
- Moving cost assistance
- Case management
Housing Needs Committee
Meets on the 3rd Thursday of every month in the Kasten Community Development Center at 8:30 AM.